Free Consultation: (508) 678-4000
Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Robert SimonianThe Local & Trusted Name in Bankruptcy for over 25 years. Low Cost Payment Plan
- Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense
Ethics and Professionalism
John Simonian February 9, 2022
Robert Simonian is very dedicated to working hard to obtain the best results for his clients. He treats every client with respect and dignity. People come to his office at a very low point in their lives and they feel much better after he has talked to them and explained thoroughly how he will be able to help them. He takes his time with clients and they can feel that he cares about their well being. He works as hard as he can in order to bring every case to a successful resolution.
Shannon D. May 2, 2023
Easy as can be! Robert made a challenging time so easy. He was able to answer all of our questions and never made us feel rushed. His kind manner and attention to detail make him an ideal lawyer. I would 100% recommend him. I cannot say enough kind things about his services. Truly made a tough experience a stress free piece of cake.
J. A. February 11, 2022
The Very Best Lawyer For Bankruptcy In Massachusetts Attorney Robert Simonian well I have known him for 20 + years . Using him was the best thing I ever did the first time and the other times. Because then I knew that I was getting someone who explained things in how I would understand completely and honestly. No B.S. like you get often other places. Which you don’t need. But he is also very kind, caring, honest and respectful. He is always there to answer any questions that you have. Bob is not someone like others there to just take your money for something that is not in the best interest of the client. Because I used him lately with a matter and he literally took the weight off my shoulders and he will probably tell you that I will take care of it. Well it’s the 100% truth he will. When you call his Office you will get Grace or Jenn and you just tell them what you need and they will setup the appointment to meet with Attorney Simonian. Well you will definitely find that once you call either Grace or Jenn are always kind, respectful, caring and honest. There are a lot of things in life that we don’t want to do. And we are put in a really tough spot and you want someone who answers the phone and is going to listen to you. Attorney Simonian has very high standards and has always had people who are the way he is with dealing with each and every case. So you should not have to ever worry about calling his office and not being treated the way you should be. We all know in life that you have quality, honest and knowing the Laws . And then you have the ones that they say or advertise that they are quality and from the first call it makes you feel awful. With this you will feel like it is really the best call you made. You will feel comfortable with doing so when you are on the phone and you will say I am really truly glad that I made this call to have Attorney Simonian as your Lawyer. I promise you that once you talk with him about what is going on you will feel that you have a weight off your shoulders. And everything that he talks to you about and answers will be the truth. If he needs to get some information on something for you they will and he will look at it and then answer the questions you had mentioned. He is really truly going to take the best care of you and then some. Remember that when it comes to Bankruptcy Lawyers you want the very best who is not going to take you to the cleaners. And it makes a difference when you have someone who is dealing with this part of the Law all the time for very many years. So make it easier and less stressful for yourself. If you have collectors calling all the time or the bills in the mail all the time. Or if you have been thinking about what a Wonderful Lawyer can do for you and didn’t know one. Well now you know The Very Best. Pick up the phone and call. Take the first step of having someone who is looking out for you. Thanks Attorney Simonian,Grace and Jenn for always being there not for this reason alone. But for the 20+ Years of having my back and being absolutely amazing. I could not thank you enough. And Bob you have know idea what a life saver you are.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ALII Gold
We are a bankruptcy law firm giving personal attention to our clients. We offer low fees and payment plans to those who need it. We have dedicated our law practice almost exclusively to bankruptcy law since 1996 and have become know as the local and trusted bankruptcy firm in Massachusetts.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment plans available.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney, Partner
- Bucacci And Simonian, PC
- - Current
- University of Massachusetts School of Law
- J.D. (1996) | Law
- Rhode Island College
- B.A. (1990)
- Client Champion - GOLD
- Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Services
- Selected: 2020 - 2022
- America's Most Honored Lawyers, Top 5%
- The American Registry
- Pro Bono Award
- United States Bankruptcy Court
- Massachusetts State Bar  # 631817
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
Articles & Publications
- Income tax debt and bankruptcy
- Robert Simonian
- Bankruptcy Lecture, Annual meeting, Fall River MA
- Bristol County Bar Association
- General lecture on bankruptcy to members of Bristol County Bar Association
- Notary Public
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Websites & Blogs
8 Questions Answered
- Q. I am currently homeless and i spent money claimed on my wild card exemption before a 341 meeting can i get into trouble?
- A: This is a difficult question to answer without asking you more detailed questions. For example, generally speaking, if you spend $500.00 or less on necessities I would say it is not a problem. If you spent a large amount of money and the trustee feels for some reason that the money was not exempt then you could have a problem. Again, this is a difficult question to answer without knowing more details. If you filed your bankruptcy with an attorney you should definitely call him for advice.
- Q. My client is 88, her home is under water and she cannot afford to repair the failing electric and plumbing systems.
- A: A Chapter 7 bankruptcy sounds like it may be in her best interest at this time however I can not say this absolutely without a full interview. You can call me or another experienced bankruptcy attorney and they should be able to give you a good solid answer and plan to move forward. A chapter 7 discharge would absolve her of her unsecured debts and any deficiency balance after the surrender or foreclosure on the house and allow her to get a fresh start by just paying rent.
- Q. Can the uplyft capital loan be forgiven
- A: "Forgiven" and "discharged" are two different terms. Yes, the debt can be discharged in bankruptcy. If it is a secured loan then you will have to continue making payments to keep the collateral or you can surrender the collateral but either way the debt is discharged. If it is unsecured it can be discharged. If the loan is forgiven then you could have serious tax consequences. Any cancelled or forgiven debt can be considered income to you and reported as such on your taxes.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.