Bob Reibach is a quick thinking trial attorney who focuses on defending persons charged with traffic crimes and offenses. He is persistent, relentless, and incessant in achieving the best possible result for his clients. Mr. Reibach teaches traffic and drunk driving law to Virginia lawyers in the fulfillment of their mandatory continuing legal education requirements. He is a long time faculty member of the Virginia Law Foundation's Drunk Driving and Serious Traffic Offenses continuing legal education program. Mr. Reibach has decades of trial experience. He has provided extremely effective representation to thousands of clients. He is well respected by the Commonwealth's judges and police officers. Mr. Reibach has received the highest legal rating possible from Martindale Hubbell Legal Directory.
Mr. Reibach defends persons charged with traffic infractions, including speeding, failure to obey traffic light, and failure to yield, and serious traffic crimes, including drunk driving, reckless driving, hit and run, and eluding a police officer.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
- Chucker & Reibach
- Southern Methodist University
- Masters of Law
- St. Mary's University School of Law
- Honors: Research Editor, Notes and Comments Editor, St. Mary's Law Journal
- Virginia Military Institute
- Honors: Graduated with Distinction
- Highest Legal Rating
- Martindale Hubbell Legal Directory
- Best Professor Award
- St. Mary's Law School
- St. Marys University of Law
- Adjunct Professor of Law
- Activities: Helped create Virginia Serious Traffic Defense Seminar for Virginia Lawyers. Frequent lecturer in area of Drunk Driving and Traffic Law, 1985 - 1995
- Caddell Nelson & Reibach
- Goochland County Dui Reduced To Reckless Driving Without Any License Suspension!
19 June 2017
- 96 Mph Reckless Driving In Hanover, Va Reduced To A Minor Traffic Violation
17 June 2017
- 90 Mph Reckless Driving In Henrico, Virginia Reduced To Minor Speeding Ticket
16 June 2017
- Driving On A Suspended License And Failure To Appear (Capias) Both Dismissed In Richmond, Va
15 June 2017
- Hanover County Driving While Intoxicated Dwi Dui Dismissed!
13 June 2017