Claimed Lawyer Profile
Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate law, focusing on estate planning for families with children.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Free initial consultation for estate planning. Charge for Probate and/Trust administration consultation (minimum one hour) Visit website for details.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Diner's Club
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees are generally fixed fees for living trust planning, retirement trust planning, special needs planning, and certain types of petitions in the Probate Court. Probate and Trust administration are hourly at the rate of $500.00 per hour.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Santa Clara University School of Law
- J.D. (1980) | Law
- California State University - San Jose State University
- B.A. (1977) | Social Science
- Honors: Graduated "With Great Distinction"
- - Current
- Activities: National organization of estate planning attorneys with over 1000 member law firms and over 1600 attorneys. www.wealthcounsel.com
- California State Bar  # 94907
- - Current
- Academy of Special Needs Planners
- Activities: Association of attorneys specializing in estate planning for families with special needs children and other individuals. www.specialneedsplanners.com
- Advisors Forum
- Founding Member
- Activities: National association of estate planning professionals, including attorneys, financial planners, insurance professionals, and CPAs. www.advisorsforum.com
- Foundation for Personal Financial Education
- Activities: National non-profit corporation involved in providing free workshops for companies, municipalities and other organizations in the areas of financial planning, estate planning, retirement planning, estate planning for retirement plan assets, and home and asset protection. www.fpfenonprofit.org
- Certified Specialist, Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law
- California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map