Robert O'SheaBrady & O'Shea, PC
- Civil Rights, Employment Law, Insurance Defense ...
Robert J. O'Shea has been with Brady & O'Shea, PC since its inception. He is a native of Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Mr. O'Shea graduated from Coe College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa in 1991, earning his Bachelor's Degree in business with cum laude honors. He obtained his law degree with honors from Drake University in 1995, graduating third in his class, and was elected Order of the Coif. He also was the recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award for Contracts.
Mr. O'Shea was admitted to Iowa Bar in 1995. In addition to practicing in Iowa's state courts, Mr. O'Shea is admitted to practice before the U.S. Tax Court and the Northern and Southern Districts of Iowa's Federal Courts.
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Brady & O'Shea, PC
- Drake University Law School
- J.D. (1995)
- Graduated 3rd in class
- Honors: Order of the Coif American Jurisprudence Award for Contracts
- Coe College
- B.A. (1991) | Business
- Honors: Cum Laude
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.