Robert O. ChessmanMcCroskey Law
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Arbitration & Mediation ...
Robert O. Chessman focuses his work on automobile accidents, personal injuries, wrongful death, and medical and professional malpractice. He also works as a state-certified mediator to resolve disputes in civil cases of all types. Mr. Chessman graduated from the University of Michigan Law School and holds a cum laude degree from Harvard University.
Mr. Chessman is a past president of the Muskegon County Bar Association, and is a member of the Michigan State Bar Association and the Michigan Association for Justice.
Before joining McCroskey Law, Mr. Chessman spent three and one-half years in the Peace Corps, in Togo, West Africa. He also is an experienced amateur actor, and has performed in approximately 20 plays and one independent film.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- McCroskey Law
- University of Michigan Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Honors: Graduated cum laude
- Michigan Association for Justice
- Muskegon County Bar Association
- Past President
- Michigan State Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.