Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Robert McClainFormerly a top prosecutor in Virginia, now aggressively defending your rights.
- Personal Injury, Criminal Law, DUI & DWI ...
Attorney Robert “Bob” McClain has dedicated most of his 18 year career in law to public service and the criminal justice system. After graduating from Georgetown University Law Center in 2004, he began his legal career as a prosecutor in the Fairfax Commonwealth Attorney’s Office. In 2011, he was promoted to Deputy Commonwealth Attorney and served in that position until 2020 when he moved to the Prince William Commonwealth Attorney’s Office as Senior Assistant in the Homicide/ Violent Crimes section of that office.
Bob brings with him over 15 years of experience litigating in the criminal justice systems of Northern Virginia. Throughout that time, he has tried every manner of criminal case, from murder, rape, and robbery to driving under the influence, reckless driving, and driving on a suspended license.
Bob’s unique skill set allows him to analyze your case through the eyes of a prosecutor while zealously advocating for you and striving to achieve the best outcome possible in your case.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Reckless Driving
We always offer free consultations to discuss your pending criminal, traffic, or DWI cases.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer flat fee pricing. Specific price varies depending on the case. Fees will be discussed during the consultation.
- Virginia State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Western & Eastern Districts of Virginia
- English: Spoken, Written
- McClain Rosenthall Law, PLLC
- - Current
- The Law Office of Faraji Rosenthall
- Senior Assistant Commonwealth Attorney
- Prince William County Prosecutor's Office
- Deputy Commonwealth Attorny
- Fairfax County Prosector's Office
- Chadwick, Washington, Moriarty, Elmore & Bunn
- Assistant Commonwealth Attorney
- Fairfax County Prosecutor's Office
- Georgetown University Law Center
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- Gettysburg College
- B.S. (2001) | Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Good Rating
- Virginia State Bar
- Do I Need A Reckless Driving Lawyer?
- Fairfax Criminal Lawyer Website
- McClain Rosenthall Law Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.