Robert Martin DowdGriswold LaSalle Cobb Dowd & Gin LLP
- Personal Injury, Civil Rights, Agricultural Law ...
Robert M. Dowd was born and raised in Hanford, California. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from San Francisco State University. He was an honor graduate of the U.S. Marine Corps The Basic School. He graduated magna cum laude from California Western School of Law. He is a Retired Colonel in the United States Marine Corps. He is married with two children and three grandchildren. Mr. Dowd is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law, has been awarded the highest personal rating of AV by Martindale-Hubbell, and has been selected by the San Francisco Magazine as a Super Lawyer in Northern California for the years 2007-2019. Mr. Dowd's concentrations are civil litigation, government, personal injury and agricultural cooperatives.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Agricultural Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Credit Cards Accepted
- San Francisco State Unv
- Undergraduate Degree
- California Western School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 70685
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.