Robert L. Bryant
- Business Law, Collections, Estate Planning ...
Robert was born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska. He graduated from Nebraska Wesleyan University with a Bachelor of Science Degree and his law degree from The University of Nebraska College of Law. He has worked for Cada Law since he was an undergraduate student.
Robert is a member of the Nebraska State Bar Association, Catholic Bar Association, Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys (NATA), Lincoln Independent Business Association and has been elected a state delegate to the Nebraska Republican party. Robert is also a member of the Holy Name Society at Immaculate Conception Church and is a third-degree Knight of Columbus.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Business Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association  # 27301
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.