Free Consultation: (626) 319-5817Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robert John Liskey

Robert John Liskey

The Liskey Law Firm - Aggressive Criminal Defense.
  • Criminal Law, Personal Injury
  • California
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Based out of Pasadena, California, the Liskey Law Firm was founded by attorney Robert J. Liskey, a Michigan native. The Liskey Law Firm has experience in representing large companies, individuals, and everyone in between. Whether you have been accused by a criminal charge, treated unfairly by an employer, injured in an accident, or need to protect your business, the Liskey Law Firm will always advocate for the best interest of our clients. Here at the Liskey Law Firm, we practice several different areas of law and maintain a diverse array of clientele. We have experience in criminal law, business litigation, employment law, and personal injury cases in Pasadena, CA. The Liskey Law Firm has a modern and progressive approach to practicing law, and will talk you through every aspect of your case.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Michigan State Univ
Undergraduate Degree
Placeholder image for education.
UC Hastings COL
Law Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
California State Bar # 197287
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
8 Questions Answered

Q. is this an academic journal?
A: Justia? No.
Q. where should I report extortion and identity theft
A: Start with your local police. That is your first step, and they can tell you if you need to report it elsewhere.
Q. ...
A: What precisely are you being charged for with respect to the utility knife?
Q. im going through a domestic violence and assault with a deadly weapon case that was a total accident. can i be charged ?
A: Your question doesn’t indicate if you have an attorney? If you can’t afford one, ask the court to appoint one. You need to speak with an attorney who knows all the facts of your case.
Q. How do I get my record expunged?
A: What is the conviction for on your record? Is it a misdemeanor or felony?
Q. If i have been to two court dates and have court tomorrow have i been charged with a crime
A: What were the nature of the two hearings? What was said? Have they given you any papers?
Q. Hi, I’m looking for a lawyer who will help in a case of stalking and false imprisonment. Can you help me? Thank you
A: Yes, but I need more details. Can you call me to discuss. My cell number is+16263195817
A: Anything is possible. It all depends on the circumstances of the warrant. Feel free to call me to discuss.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
The Liskey Law Firm
117 E Colorado Blvd Ste 600
Pasadena, CA 91105
Telephone: (626) 319-5817
Fax: (626) 628-3019