Robert Jason Howard Esq
- Probate, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law ...
- Eastern District of Wisconsin, Ohio, Sourthern District of Ohio
Jason has lived in the Miami Valley region all of his life. He grew up in the rural farm country of Greene and Clinton counties, attending school in Xenia and Jamestown and graduating from Wilmington High School. Jason graduated from Wright State University with a B.S. in Biological Sciences, followed by employment at Procter & Gamble in Cincinnati, Ohio where he worked in product development for Comet Cleanser. Jason earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Dayton, School of Law. During law school, Jason clerked for a litigation firm in Dayton with an emphasis in family law, civil rights and employment law. After graduating law school, Jason worked at Lexis-Nexis in the research, and then began his career in private practice as an attorney with a local firm, where he focused on litigation in medical malpractice, personal injury, trusts, and real estate issues. Afterward he established his own law practice. Jason has extensive litigation experience in several areas including disputes involving wills and trusts, family law, real estate and property, and small business. Jason has cultivated the knowledge gained from early litigation in these areas and their related fields to guide clients in preventing costly mistakes in estate planning and litigation avoidance that all too often clients face with inappropriate planning and handling in these matters. Jason's client base is vast representing individuals from many walks of life and different financial situations and handled many interesting and unique cases over his career, either correcting errors of previous legal planning; directing special planning with avoidance techniques that prevent legal crisis; or mitigating a developed legal situation. Jason's clients receive friendly, personal, state of the art legal representation at an affordable price. Jason listens. Entrepreneurs and small business owners will appreciate his individual attention to their needs and unique a
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, & American Express
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
All fees are negotiated based on the matter involved.
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Sourthern District of Ohio
- Wright State University
- B.S. | Biological Sciences
- University of Dayton School of Law
- Ohio State Bar
- Dayton Bar Association
- Probate, Wills & Trusts, Estate Planning, and Real Estate
- National Business Institute
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.