Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Attorney at Law
- Law Offices of Robert J. Reynolds
- Trinity University School of Law
- Law Degree (1990)
- University of Redlands
- B.S. (1984) | Economics
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- California State Bar  # 151243
- - Current
85 Questions Answered
- Q. Can a medical provider release the plaintiff's medical records to a lawyer?
- A: The answer is "it depends." A lawful authorization or subpoena, used in accordance with a legally sound basis, usually subjects the records to disclosure. This is a complicated question, as the release of some records has more requirements than others. An attorney should be able to give you some guidance without too much effort.
- Q. A teachers aid that was supposed to help a student organize his books, but instead introduced meth to him.....
- A: This certainly looks like a basis for a legal claim against the teacher's aid and the school or others could very likely be liable as well, depending upon the facts related to hiring and training and supervision of the teacher's aid. You should post the state where this occurred so attorneys can determine if the jurisdiction is applicable for their legal practice.
- Q. Wondering if i can get compensation for this or if it would be even worth it.
- A: It depends on your states as each stated has its own rules on the ability of a patron to waive a claim for negligence. You should post the state where this occurred so you can get focused advice.
Contact & Map