Robert James Kouba
- Business Law, Consumer Law, Landlord Tenant ...
Robert Kouba takes pride in working hard for his clients and delivering successful results. Prior to joining the firm, Robert worked as a criminal defense attorney in Minneapolis, developing his trial advocacy and litigation skills. While in law school, Robert was a member and coach of the Phi Alpha Delta Mock Trial Team, competing nationally, where he gained litigation skills that he continues to use today to serve his clients. Robert is able to put that knowledge and experience to work now for the firm's business, real estate, and consumer litigation clients. He approaches his client's situations with a down-to-earth perspective to help identify creative solutions to real-world problems in an efficient but effective manner.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Foreclosure Defense
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- ID Number: 0398428
- English: Spoken, Written
- William Mitchell College of Law
- J.D. (2016)
- College of St. Scholastica
- B.A. (2013)
- State Bar of Minnesota  # 0398428
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- - Current
- Phi Alpha Delta Alumni Chapter
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.