Robert Hambrick is an excellent Criminal Law Attorney who has one field of practice - Criminal Law - with one goal, to protect the best interests of his client. Robert Hambrick is a recognized criminal law leader, an expert Strategist, Tactician & Trial Lawyer with a well deserved reputation as an aggressive attorney.
With the insight gained from having tried hundreds of Federal & State Casees and from having been a Lead Trial Attorney while a prosecutor with the State Attorney's Office in Pinellas County, Florida, Robert Hambrick possesses a negotiating advantage to obtain favorable plea arrangements and will do all that can be done to gain complete dismissal of charges.
At your initial Free Consultation, Robert Hambrick will give you an Honest Case Evaluation with the best guide, advice, help and counsel available to protect your reputation, your freedom and your honor. Feel free to meet Robert Hambrick at his an easy to find office just two blocks from the Pinellas County Justice Center.
Once Robert Hambrick is your attorney he Promises to do the following:
1. Demand Discovery from the prosecution.
2. Demand that Law Enforcement & Prosecutors reduce or drop unproven criminal charges early in the process.
3. Immediately initiate Defense Investigations to establish your innocence.
4. Immediately file relevant Evidentiary and Jurisdictional Motions before the presiding Judge & Magistrates to insure the best possible outcome.
Robert Hambrick wants you to know ALL OF YOUR OPTIONS from the beginning. Call Robert Hambrick anytime at (727) 365-5555 today for a free and confidential assessment of your case.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Broker Fraud
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Constitutional Law
- Free Consultation
Free Consultation. My Convenient Office is Just Two Blocks North of the Pinellas Criminal Justice Center
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reasonable Rates for Investigation, Defense, Bond Reductions, Felonies, Grand Theft Fraud Sexual Battery Homicide Manslaughter Cyber Crime Computer Crime Trafficking Drugs
- Federal Circuit
- Emory University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Outstanding Winning Argument in Trial Outstanding Winning Legal Brief in Trial
- CLEARWATER CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: YOUR BEST LEGAL GUIDE ADVICE & COUNSEL
- SETTING OUT TO FIND WHERE I'VE BEEN & LOOK TO BE
11 October 2017
- SIGNIFICANT VERDICT IN SYNTHETIC MARIJUANA CASE OPENS DOOR TO DEFENSE LAWYERS FOR FUTURE WINS
22 March 2017
- STUNNING NEW MEMO FROM FEDS SETS HIGH FEDERAL ARREST GOALS FOR STATE & LOCAL CRIMINAL CONDUCT
9 March 2017
- NEW STUDIES SHOW SEX OFFENDERS ARE LOW RISK TO COMMIT NEW CRIMES: HARSH SENTENCING UNHELPFUL
8 March 2017
- HOW FELONY & MISDEMEANOR CRIMINAL CHARGES ARE DISMISSED WITH A PRETRIAL INTERVENTION PROGRAM
6 March 2017
- FLORIDA MAY REQUIRE POLICE TO RECORD LAW ENFORCEMENT INTERROGATIONS ON ALL FELONIES
1 March 2017
- HOW FEDERAL SAFETY VALVE CAN VOID A MANDATORY MINIMUM SENTENCE EVEN AFTER A FEDERAL TRIAL
28 February 2017
- PUSH TO REDUCE FLORIDA'S MINIMUM MANDATORY SENTENCES FOR MANY NONVIOLENT DRUG CRIMES
24 February 2017
- ONLY 1/4TH OF ALL FEDERAL DRUG TRAFFICKERS ARE REINCARCERATED AFTER SERVING THEIR PRISON TIME
23 February 2017
- Q. 15 yr old kids father is drinking and asks the child drive ,is this child countable for his father leaving scene w damag
- A: The driver of a vehicle is accountable for the actions of the vehicle when he or she is driving the vehicle. However, in Florida, the father of the child could be arrested and charged with felony child abuse for allowing the child to drive if the chid did not have a proper Driver's License or if the father was so inebriated that it affected the child's ability to drive. Clearwater Defense Attorney in Pinellas Clearwater Defense Attorney Blog
- Q. My cousin is on probation for fraud use of id, and she has stolen my identity. Is there a way to report this to her PO?
- A: Your legal team could make a decision to voluntarily make a statement to the police and have your fingerprints taken by the law enforcement agency which arrested you. The police will then find that the prints do not match and begin an investigation of your cousin to determine if her prints do in fact match. Assuming that a match is found the prosecution will nolle pros (or drop) the charges against you and the police will arrest your cousin for the new charges as well as violation of probation. Merely alleging all of this will not be sufficient. You'll need to take immediate action. http://www.notguiltyflorida.com/ http://www.notguiltyflorida.blogspot.com/
- Q. My son is facing several charges of writing checks from his dads bank account (he is an addict) what kind of sentence is
- A: Your son will be sentenced if he pleads guilty based on the following things: his prior record, the severity and number of forged checks and the facts and circumstances of his drug addiction and rehabilitation which if shown and proven to the Judge may help to alleviate the sentence. Clearly, your son must show the Court that he has taken care of the underlying problem causing the criminal behavior - his drug addiction, if he hopes to have mercy shown by the Court. http://notguiltyflorida.blogspot.com/ http://www.notguiltyflorida.com/