Free Consultation: (207) 470-0230Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robert Guillory

Robert Guillory

member Maine State Bar Association
  • Divorce
  • Maine
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ASocial Media

Over 43 years experience. General practice focusing on Divorce/Family Law. Attorney Guillory is a lifelong resident of the Biddeford/Saco area. He also has many contacts and satisfied clients in the Lewiston/Auburn area. Bob is also an experienced and effective mediator specializing in family matters. When not practicing law you can often find Bob on the golf course.

Practice Area
    Contested Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Additional Practice Area
  • mediation
Video Conferencing
  • Zoom
  • RingCentral
  • Free Consultation
    most free consultations are over the phone and are usually around 30 minutes or more.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    we use a service called Law Pay. it accepts visa and mastercard. it can be accessed from my website.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
member Maine State Bar Association
York County Bar Association
University of Maine - University of Southern Maine
Mediation training 40 hour course
Placeholder image for education.
University of Maine - School of Law
J.D. (1980) | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Colby College
B.A. | Government and American Studies
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Maine State Bar  # 002259
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Maine Association of Mediators 2015
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
York County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Mediation training 40 hour course
University of Southern Maine
training in transformative mediation
The Opportunity Alliance
added to roster of mediators
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
31 Questions Answered
Q. How do I proceed with a divorce if my spouse will not sign paperwork?
A: You can file the divorce along with a motion for alternate service. You will need to submit with the motion an affidavit showing what efforts you have made to serve him as well as something from the sheriffs dep as to their efforts. You can ask that he be served by publication or any other means which may give him notice
Q. I have tried to serve my husband the divorce paperwork but he refuses to even look at the paperwork. How can I proceed?
A: you need to go to the sheriff's department in the county in which he lives. if he is out of state or far away call the sheriff's department in that county. you need to get the paperwork to them and they will serve him, he cannot refuse. they will mail back to you a return of service. you must get them copies of all of the paperwork and the original summons which they will return to you. they will charge you for this and will probably want payment up front. Good luck.
Q. What is the likelihood that I will be granted custody of elementary school-aged children due to truancy
A: if things are as you say i would think your chances would be very good. i would consider contacting child protective at dhhs if the kids are not going to school.
View More Answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Guillory Law Office
241 Main Street
P.O. Box 57
Saco, ME 04072
Telephone: (207) 470-0230
Monday: 9 AM - 4:30 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.