(406) 442-3261Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robert Farris-OlsenMorrison, Sherwood Wilson & Deola, PLLP
- Consumer Law, Bankruptcy, Divorce ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Rob graduated from the University of Montana School of Law, with honors, in 2011. After graduating, he served as a law clerk to Justice Michael Wheat of the Montana Supreme Court. From there, he went to work for Montana Legal Services Association to help Montanans avoid foreclosure and litigate consumer debt issues. Rob joined Morrison, Sherwood, Wilson & Deola in 2013. His practice is focused on consumer rights issues, bankruptcy, foreclosure prevention, water rights, environmental law and family law.
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Environmental Law
- Animal & Dog Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Spanish: Written
- Morrison, Sherwood Wilson & Deola, PLLP
- - Current
- Morrison, Sherwood, Wilson, & Deola, PLLP is an AV rated civil firm composed of public interest trial lawyers. We fight for our clients in cases that help make Montana safer and fairer for everyone. Our cases have recovered millions of dollars for individuals and businesses in this state while shaping the law in important ways. We believe insurance companies, banks and investment companies should treat people fairly. We believe those who are wrongfully injured should be fully compensated. We believe that workers should be treated fairly too, products should be safe, government should be open, and our natural resources should be treated with care and respect. We believe that constitutional rights deserve protection and that the quality of your lawyer should not depend on the size of your bank account.
- Staff Attorney - Foreclosure Assistance Program
- Montana Legal Services Association
- Law Clerk
- Montana Supreme Court
- Law Clerk to the the Honorable Justice Michael Wheat
- University of Montana School of Law
- J.D. (2011) | Environmental and Natural Resources Law
- Honors: With Honors, Certificate in Environmental and Natural Resources Law, Award for Appellate Advocacy
- Activities: National Moot Court, Environmental Law Group, International Law Students Association
- Whitman College
- B.A. (2006) | Environmental Studies - Chemistry
- Activities: Forensics, Parliamentary Debate
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Morrison, Sherwood, Wilson & Deola
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.