Robert Dumes EsqOf Counsel at Hurley Law
- Family Law, Personal Injury, Divorce ...
Robert Dumes practices primarily in the areas of Family Law (divorce and dissolution), Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, and Probate and Adoption matters. Currently, he is “of counsel” at Hurley Law, and is licensed throughout the State of Ohio. Mr. Dumes handles legal matters not only in Butler County, but also in the surrounding counties of Hamilton, Warren, Preble, and Montgomery.
With over 42 years of experience, including working as a magistrate in the Domestic Relations Court of Butler County and serving as a prosecutor in Middletown, Mr. Dumes is committed to working and serving his clients and to providing his clients with the highest quality legal service based on understanding their needs and objectives.
Clients benefit from his experience working for and practicing with learned practitioners and Judges over the years. During his time in law school, Mr. Dumes served as the law clerk for the Honorable Fred B. Cramer, who at the time of his passing, had served as a Common Pleas Judge in the State of Ohio for more than 40 years.
Additionally, Mr. Dumes was previously engaged in the practice of law with two distinguished jurists: The Honorable James E. Walsh who served as the Fairfield Municipal Court Judge and as a Judge on Ohio Twelfth District Court of Appeals before his retirement, and the late and Honorable David J. Niehaus who served as the Butler County Probate Judge before becoming the Butler County Juvenile Court Judge.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements
- Personal Injury
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
- English: Spoken, Written
- Of Counsel
- Hurley Law
- - Current
- Sole Proprietor
- Robert M. Dumes, Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Middletown City Prosecutor
- Butler County Juvenile
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
- Ohio State Bar
- Hurley Law Website
- Robert Dumes Website
- Hurley Law Blog Posts
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.