Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Consumer Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Insurance Claims
- Employment Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Contingency fees are negotiated based on the complexity of case issues and damages.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal Circuit
- UCLA School of Law
- J.D. (1983)
- University of California - Los Angeles
- B.A. (1979) | Philosophy
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- Consumer Attorneys of California  # 127472
- - Current
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America  # 113305
Websites & Blogs
11 Questions Answered
- Q. Hi my question is. I have a Trump flag on my car say someone rips it off what are my options? Could I defend myself?
- A: You could vote for Biden.
- Q. Could you please do my opposition to motion summary judgment?
- A: Sounds like the defense has filed a Motion for Summary Judgment (MSJ) against you. These are essentially evidentiary hearings with the Court in which the defense seeks to dismiss your case with declarations and evidence that negate your claim. There are some technical issues involved in opposing such motions, and if you screw it up procedurally, your case can be dismissed. You also have to file your opposition papers, your opposition SEPARATE STATEMENT, your declarations and your evidence at least 14 days before the scheduled hearing date. So TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
- Q. Hit and run. Person fled on foot ditched the car. Car isn't registered to the person and can't contact. What to do?
- A: Sounds like a job for local law enforcement and if you have the means, a private investigator. Meanwhile have you checked all of your insurance coverages, including Uninsured Motorist on your auto, to see if this might not qualify as a claim?
Contact & Map