I am Ohio personal injury lawyer Corey Heit. Based in Westerville, Heit Law, LLC, represents clients throughout the Columbus area and across the state. My dedicated focus on helping injury victims allows me to provide the proactive and timely representation necessary to secure the maximum compensation available for your claim.
I understand the challenges injury victims can face in the aftermath of an accident. I take the time to fully understand the extent of your injuries and the care you will require both now and in the future. I fight aggressively to obtain compensation for the medical care you will require as well as any other losses you may have suffered as a result of the accident.
I founded my practice on the principle of obtaining the best possible result for every client. Whether through a negotiated settlement or litigation in court, you can rely on me to pursue every available option in an effort to secure the maximum level of compensation available for your case.
I limit the number of cases I accept so I can give you the attention you deserve. I will personally attend to every aspect of your case, from the initial investigation to the final settlement or verdict. I will deal directly with the insurance companies to negotiate a fair settlement and will be ready to go to court if a settlement agreement cannot be reached.
NO FEE UNLESS WE WIN
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
No fee unless we win your case.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We never send you a bill and our firm only gets paid if we win your case.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney / Owner
- Heit Law, LLC
- - Current
- Kisling, Nestico & Redick
- Litigation Assistant / Attorney
- Kevin F. Kurgis Co., LPA
- University of Dayton School of Law
- J.D. (2013) | Law
- Western Kentucky University
- B.B.A. (2010) | Business Management
- 10 Best Attorneys- Ohio
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- State Bar of Ohio # 0091996
- Ohio Association for Justice
- - Current
- Ohio State Bar Association
- - Current
- Columbus Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ohio Personal Injury Blog
- Steps to Take if Your Child Has Been Injured in a School Bus Accident in Ohio
21 June 2019
- What You Can Do if Your Health Insurance Claim Following a Car Crash Is Denied
10 June 2019
- How Is a Drunk Driving Accident Different From a Regular Car Crash?
29 May 2019
- What’s the Average Car Accident Injury Settlement in Ohio?
13 May 2019
- The Car That Hit Me Was not Insured – What Do I Do?
23 April 2019
- Who’s at Fault in a Motorcycle Accident in Ohio?
15 April 2019
- What is Whiplash Injury?
5 April 2019
- The 5 Types of Compensation You Can Claim for a Spinal Cord Injury
15 March 2019
- Overview of Ohio Dog Bite Laws
7 February 2019