Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept Visa and MasterCard
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. Federal Court
- Associate Attorney
- Platt & Westby
- University of La Verne College of Law
- J.D. (2006)
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- B.A. (2002)
- Meals on Wheels
- Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Arizona
- Young Buckeyes of Phoenix Alumni Club
- California State Bar # 248524
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Andrew Rahtz' Website Profile
- Platt & Westby Website
- Phoenix Real Estate Lawyers Blog
- Starting A Business
1 December 2016
- Do I Need to Use a Realtor when Buying or Selling Property?
23 November 2016
- Can My HOA Cloud the Title on My Home?
18 November 2016
- When Can I Get a New Mortgage Loan After a Foreclosure or Bankruptcy?
10 November 2016
- What You Should Know When It Comes To Buying A Home
3 November 2016
- How to Streamline the Process of Selling Your Home
20 October 2016
- What Are My Rights Concerning My HOA?
9 September 2016
- Protecting Your Childrens’ Inheritance
1 September 2016
- What Is a Reverse Mortgage and How Does It Work?
25 August 2016
- Phoenix Probate Lawyers Blog
- Communicating Religious Values in Your Estate Plan
27 October 2016
- Trustees Not Personally Liable When Entering Contracts On Behalf of the Trust
14 October 2016
- Will or Trust Contests and How to Avoid Them
6 October 2016
- How To Protect the Elderly, and Other Vulnerable Adults, From Financial Abuse
30 September 2016
- What Is A “Life Estate”?
23 September 2016
- What Happens To Web-Based Information When Someone Dies?
15 September 2016
- Probate Terminology – What Do These Terms Mean?
28 July 2016
- What Is A Living Will?
20 July 2016
- What Kinds Of Property Are Not Covered By A Will?
13 July 2016
Contact & Map