Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&ALII Gold
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
Video Chat and Conferencing
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Our clients can pay online.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Thornton Law, PLLC
- - Current
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law
- J.D. (2000)
- University of North Alabama
- B.S. (1996) | Music, Business
- Texas State Bar  # 24048839
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Thornton Law Firm Website
- Thornton Law Firm Blog
- What can I do to minimize Divorce costs?
29 August 2018
- How is Spousal Maintenance decided and can it be Modified?
24 August 2018
- My spouse had more debt when we married, do I have to pay?
20 August 2018
15 Questions Answered
- Q. How do I get my 21 yo daughter out of her dad's house w/her stuff safely?
- A: If you and she are concerned about her safety, then she should get out of there and leave the stuff. Otherwise, you might be able to get a restraining order.
- Q. My wife filed papers her self to divorce me. I have no problem with this however the vehicle she has in her possession
- A: Your wife will have to agree to assume the note on the car. If refuses to cooperate, then you will need to call a temporary order hearing. In the hearing you will need to ask the judge to order her to assume the note if she is to keep the car. That will then need to reduce what the judge says to an enforceable order. So, if she does not willingly refinance the car into her name, a lawyer will be handy to take her to court to either take on the note or give the car back.
- Q. I am looking to find a lawyer for a prohibited an item in a tdcj correctional facility case.
- A: I have worked these cases before. I have also worked cases in Abilene. Click on my profile and email me to discuss.
Contact & Map