Free Consultation: (928) 445-0030Tap to Call This Lawyer
Robert A. Miller
- Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law, Construction Law ...
- Arizona, California
Ted H. March 20, 2022
I highly recommend you locate an alternate attorney! I hired this guy to help me with a lawsuit I wanted to file. I sent him a ton of information to go on but he was only concerned about billing for his time. He sent me an threatening letter over a balance of only a couple grand. He never delivered anything to me other than very vague billing which was difficult to relate back to any work he did. Now he refuses to provide the work product I have paid for. I do not trust this guy at all and neither should you.
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Born and raised in the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, I attended the University of Minnesota Law School. After beginning my ptractice in san Diego, California, I eventually migrated to Prescott, Arizona. I have a general practice, with an emphasis, however, on commerical matters, business relations, real estate, including an expertise on landlord/tenant law, and litigation.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Intellectual Property
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
- J.D. (1988) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Phillip Jessup international Moot Court
- Northern Illinois University
- B.S. | Computer Science
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, National Dean's List
- Arizona State Bar
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.