Robbie L VaughnTHE LAW FIRM of VAUGHN & WEBER, PLLC
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Consumer Law ...
- New Jersey, New York
Call The Law Firm of Vaughn & Weber, Pllc, at 516-858-2820 for help with your specific legal issue.
Robbie and John are caring and dedicated New York lawyers. They provide their clients with fine legal service at a reasonable fee. They assist Suffolk County, Nassau County, Queens and Brooklyn residents with their Family Law Matters, Real Estate Closings, Real Estate Litigation, Collection Matters, Uncontested and Contested Divorces, Landlord-Tenant Matters, Foreclosure Defense, Loan Modifications, Foreclosure Settlement Conferences, General Civil Litigation and Bankruptcy Filings. They look forward to providing you with answers to your specific legal questions.
You can call Robbie L. Vaughn or John A. Weber IV at 516-858-2620 for help with your Real Estate Transaction, Family Law Matter, Foreclosure Action, Loan Modification, Foreclosure Settlement Conferences, Landlord-Tenant Matter, General Civil Litigation, Divorce or Bankruptcy Filing. Robbie and John look forward to assisting you, so contact them today.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- General Civil
- Loan Modification
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reasonable legal fees.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Law Firm of Vaughn & Weber, PLLC
- Police Officer
- Touro College
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: -Summa cum laude -Salutatorian -Dean's List: Fall 2004, Spring 2005, Fall 2005, Fall 2006, Spring 2008 -Faculty Fellow: 2004-2005, 2005-2006, 2006-2007, 2007-2008 -Awards:CALI Awards for Academic Excellence in Torts I, Evidence, and Criminal Procedure -Graduation Award for Second Highest Cumulative Grade Point Average -Graduation ABA-BNA Award for Excellence in Intellectual Property Law
- Activities: -Moot Court 2005-2006, 2006-2007
- Memberships & Associations
- Activities: New York State Bar Association, Suffolk County Bar Association, American Bar Association, National Bar Association, Nassau County Bar Association, New York County Lawyers' Association, John Jay College of Criminal Justice Alumni Association, Touro Law Center Alumni Association, NYS R.E. Broker
- - Current
- Activities: Pro-bono work
- Forming and Maintaining a Homeowners Association (HOA)
October 10, 2021
- Simple Asset Purchase Agreement
June 16, 2020
- Business Purchase And Sales Agreement: Why Is It Important?
June 9, 2020
- Q. In NY, how to I remove myself from someones list of creditors in a bankruptcy chapter 7 filing?
- A: Not sure that is possible, but you could try contacting the Court Clerk or the Debtor's attorney. However, the Debtor is required to list all creditors. You might receive a distribution if assets are discovered. Also, most cases close within 3-4 months anyway.
- Q. I have a house as an asset and i want to sell it and declare bankruptcy 1 month after the sale.. Is that a good idea?
- A: Depends. More info is needed. Consult an attorney.
- Q. WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A BANKRUPTCY PETITION IS DISMISSED?
- A: After a dismissal the case will be closed. The bankruptcy will be over unless/until a motion is made and granted reopening the case.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.