Call The Law Firm of Vaughn & Weber, Pllc, at 516-858-2820 for help with your specific legal issue.
Robbie and John are caring and dedicated New York lawyers. They provide their clients with fine legal service at a reasonable fee. They assist Suffolk County, Nassau County, Queens and Brooklyn residents with their Family Law Matters, Real Estate Closings, Real Estate Litigation, Collection Matters, Uncontested and Contested Divorces, Landlord-Tenant Matters, Foreclosure Defense, Loan Modifications, Foreclosure Settlement Conferences, General Civil Litigation and Bankruptcy Filings. They look forward to providing you with answers to your specific legal questions.
You can call Robbie L. Vaughn or John A. Weber IV at 516-858-2620 for help with your Real Estate Transaction, Family Law Matter, Foreclosure Action, Loan Modification, Foreclosure Settlement Conferences, Landlord-Tenant Matter, General Civil Litigation, Divorce or Bankruptcy Filing. Robbie and John look forward to assisting you, so contact them today.
- Business Law
- Consumer Law
- Criminal Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Real Estate Law
- Loan Modification
- General Civil
- Foreclosure Defense
- Free Consultation
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reasonable legal fees.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Law Firm of Vaughn & Weber, PLLC
- Police Officer
- Touro College
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: -Summa cum laude -Salutatorian -Dean's List: Fall 2004, Spring 2005, Fall 2005, Fall 2006, Spring 2008 -Faculty Fellow: 2004-2005, 2005-2006, 2006-2007, 2007-2008 -Awards:CALI Awards for Academic Excellence in Torts I, Evidence, and Criminal Procedure -Graduation Award for Second Highest Cumulative Grade Point Average -Graduation ABA-BNA Award for Excellence in Intellectual Property Law
- Activities: -Moot Court 2005-2006, 2006-2007
- Memberships & Associations
- Activities: New York State Bar Association, Suffolk County Bar Association, American Bar Association, National Bar Association, Nassau County Bar Association, New York County Lawyers' Association, John Jay College of Criminal Justice Alumni Association, Touro Law Center Alumni Association, NYS R.E. Broker
- - Current
- Activities: Pro-bono work
- 9 Ways to Find The Best Bankruptcy Lawyers
17 June 2019
- A Man Involved in Hit and Run Case Dies in A Truck Accident
27 May 2019
- Falling Steel Plate Severs Long Island Construction Worker’s Leg
19 May 2019
- Key Things to Look For In Your Potential Business Litigation Attorney
12 May 2019
- How Labor Law Section 240 Protects Construction Workers
8 May 2019
- Long Island City Bicyclist Dies in Motor Vehicle Accident
8 May 2019
- Vehicle Collides With Two Running Trains and Kills Three People
21 April 2019
- Chase by Police Ends in a Deadly Crash Motor Vehicle Accident
14 April 2019
- Labor Law Sections That Construction Workers Must Know About
7 April 2019
- Q. In NY, how to I remove myself from someones list of creditors in a bankruptcy chapter 7 filing?
- A: Not sure that is possible, but you could try contacting the Court Clerk or the Debtor's attorney. However, the Debtor is required to list all creditors. You might receive a distribution if assets are discovered. Also, most cases close within 3-4 months anyway.
- Q. I have a house as an asset and i want to sell it and declare bankruptcy 1 month after the sale.. Is that a good idea?
- A: Depends. More info is needed. Consult an attorney.
- Q. WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A BANKRUPTCY PETITION IS DISMISSED?
- A: After a dismissal the case will be closed. The bankruptcy will be over unless/until a motion is made and granted reopening the case.