Rivka Israel

Rivka Israel

Family Legal Ease, Law Office of Rivka Israel, Esq.
  • Divorce, Family Law, Arbitration & Mediation
  • California
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Rivka Israel, Esq. is an experienced and knowledgeable Family Law attorney who practices Family Law in San Diego, CA. Rivka was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2000. In June of 2009, after years of working for large law firms, Rivka opened her own law office and redirected her focus to self-help assistance, consulting services, document drafting, stipulated agreements and settlements, uncontested divorces, individual assistance and personal guidance in the area Family and LGBT Family Law issues. Rivka is active in the community and is a member of the GSDBA as well as on the the GSDBA Advocacy Committee. Rivka also writes articles for local LGBT medi outlits and gives seminars regarding LGBT Family Law issues.

Practice Areas
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
    Arbitration & Mediation
    Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
Additional Practice Area
  • LGBT Family Law
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Reasonable Rates. Legal Consulting and Assistance. Paypal and Google checkout accepted.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Hebrew: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Family Legal Ease, Law Office of Rivka Israel, Esq.
Staff Attorney
Marcus Family Law Center, PLC
Bar Ilan University
Placeholder image for education.
California Western School of Law
J.D. | Law
California Western School of Law Logo
Legal Answers
11 Questions Answered
Q. Does a fiance inherit the girls friends bills when he marries her.
A: In California, debts and assets acquired during the marriage are community property. Debts and assets from prior to the marriage are the individual's separate property. So, the short answer is, no. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance. Rivka Israel, Esq. Family Legal Ease (858) 487-3279
Q. How do I share joint custody if father is homeless
A: It depends what your court orders specifies. Joint custody refers to the legal right to make decisions regarding the children. It does not refer to an access schedule. Unless the court order specifies daily access he does not have the right to demand it. As parents to your children you are able to agree to whatever schedule you are both ok with. If he is unwilling to be reasonable then you may require court intervention. You can also request court 'mediation' (Family Court Services), depending on your county. There is insufficient information to give any more detailed an answer. It would be best for you to at least consult with a Family Law attorney to obtain more detailed information and legal advice. Rivka Israel, Esq. (858) 487-3279 www.FamilyLegalEase.com
Q. My father was granted Temporary Custody of me. Can my mother get it back?
A: You have provided quite a bit of information. However, I think you will likely hear from most, if not all, attorneys you ask or who respond that your mother has to be the one who seeks the information. In general, if there are no grounds to keep custody from your mother she should be able to get custody back. However, the issue will be moot as soon as you turn 18 anyway. Custody orders cease when the child turns 18 absent extenuating circumstances. If this is something you would like your mother to pursue you should have her call a lawyer Rivka Israel, Esq.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
3200 Fourth Ave
Ste 201
San Diego, CA 92103
Telephone: (858) 487-3279
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.