Free Consultation: (877) 443-5222Tap to Call This Lawyer
Rick WoodsIf you don't call, I can't help. Call today and let's get started
- Business Law, Insurance Claims, Personal Injury ...
- Arkansas, Colorado, Missouri
Bill L. October 6, 2020
Rick has handled legal work for me and my business for several years Rick has a broad base of legal knowledge. He has represented my business and me personally, he always demonstrates a willingness to listen and provides the best coarse of action to remedy the situation. If your situation is better handled by one of his partners he does not hesitate to bring them into the team.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
Rick Woods is an experienced litigator offering services to clients throughtout Northwest Arkansas, Southwest Missouri, and Northeast Oklahoma. Clients are offered competent and aggressive legal services in the areas of personal injury, divorce, consumer class action litigation, truck and train accidents, complex business litigation, and environmental spills. Rick represents clients through out Northern Arkansas, Southern Missouri and Eastern Oklahoma. If you don't call we can't help.
Call today (479) 443-5222
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Environmental Law
Free consultation for injury and contingent cases.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Master card Only
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 8th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Court Cases
- Morris v. Christopher, 2013 Ark. App. 312, 2013 Ark. App. LEXIS 318, 2013 WL 1919585 (Case involving personal jurisdiction involving internet contacts); Moses v. Hanna's Candle Co., 366 Ark. 233, 234 S.W.3d 872, 2006 Ark. LEXIS 266 (Ark. 2006) (Case involving exclusivity of workerâs compensation commission in products liability case) Hathorn v. Petty, U.S. Bankruptcy Appellate Panel for the Eight Circuit; No. 13-6002 (May 2013) (Appeal of bankruptcy court's order granting motion to dismiss adversary proceeding as untimely. The Bankruptcy Appellate Panel (BAP) concluded that since there was no deadline to file a complaint under 11 U.S.C. 523(a)(3)(B), Appellant had the right to proceed with their complaint to try to prove that they held a debt of a kind described in section 523(a)(6). BAP reversed the bankruptcy court's order)
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.