Claimed Lawyer Profile
Rick Weed, the founder of Weed & Co., provides counsel to persons that sell and trade securities in the U.S. capital markets, with a particular emphasis on equity securities and debt securities with embedded derivative features.
- Securities Law
- Business Law
- Free Consultation
In person - I will listen for one hour and make suggestions about how I can help. By telephone - I will listen for 5-10 minutes.
- Contingent Fees
For well defined projects and tasks, I will enter a written fee agreement that is contingent upon a particular outcome.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I am comfortable with a fixed fee arrangement paid monthly or in advance.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Southern California
- MBA (1992) | International Business
- - present
- St. Mary's University School of Law
- J.D. (1987) | Law
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi. Senior Associate Editor, St. Mary's Law Journal, 1986-1987
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.B.A. (1984) | Business
- Activities: Silver Spurs, Phi Gamma Delta
- State Bar of California # 164288
- - Current
- State Bar of Texas # 21063500
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map