For 35+ years, the team at Wern Lawyers in North Charleston has dedicated their professional lives to representing personal injury victims throughout the Lowcountry and the coast of South Carolina. With aggressive advocacy for those experiencing a life-altering injury, we work to make things right again.
For peace of mind and an experienced team of attorneys, call Wern Lawyers to discuss your injury, options and next steps.
Richard Wern has been a member of the South Carolina Bar since 1979. He is a founding member of Injured Workers’ Advocates, and the South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association, the South Carolina Association for Justice, and the Charleston County Bar Association.
Mr. Wern is also Vice President of Animals Living Life, an animal rescue shelter that has been in operation since 2003.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Workers' Compensation
- Products Liability
- Animal & Dog Law
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for details
- South Carolina
- English: Spoken, Written
- Wern Lawyers
- University of Miami
- Seattle University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- South Carolina State Bar
- - Current
- Avoid These 3 Huge Mistakes When Filing for Workers’ Comp
13 June 2019
- Your Workers’ Comp Claim Was Denied – What Now?
14 May 2019
- 5 Tips to Help You Stay Safe While Using Uber or Lyft
16 April 2019
- Use Caution With Pest Control!
25 March 2019
- TV Magic and The Elevator
26 February 2019
- Your Airbags May Not Keep You Safe
24 January 2019
- Personnel Demolition at the Construction Site
30 December 2018
- Holiday Healthcare Tragedy
22 November 2018
- Autumn Cleanup Can Take Its Toll!
29 October 2018
http://www.wernlawyers.com 843-553-0007 or 843-563-4444 Richard Wern Lawyers handles personal injury cases including car accidents, medical malpractice and workers compensation. Call the firm in North Charleston or St. George, South Carolina. Category: