Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&A
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
Video Chat and Conferencing
- Google Hangouts
- Microsoft Teams
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 5th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- J.D. (1975)
- Honors: PHI KAPPA PHI LEGAL HONORS CUM LAUDE
- Activities: MANAGING EDITOR - DELAWARE JOURNAL OF CORPORATE LAW
- Syracuse University
- B.A. (1972) | ECONOMICS
- Honors: DEANS LIST
- Activities: ZETA BETA TAU
- Florida State Bar  # 209309
- - Current
- BOARD CERTIFIED REAL ESTATE LAWYER
- Florida State Bar
155 Questions Answered
- Q. can i defer payment for condo association in broward county florida for 2nd qtr maintenance fees due to covid 19 issues
- A: There is no Covid-19 related law or regulation that affects this type of financial obligation. The due date is the due date and any extension is up to the association. Your question is unclear but it seems they denied your request. The association has its own obligations and that is why the assessment date probably was not extended.
- Q. If 2 people own as joint tenants with survivorship, can 1 of those tenants deed their interest to a third person?
- A: The answer is yes. And it can be done without telling the other joint tenant. That is one of the little known drawbacks of joint tenancy. Just understand that the property interest sold in your case, would be 50%.
- Q. Is anyone liable for a botched real estate escrow holdback that was intended to repair and ac post closing?
- A: If your escrow agreement was well drafted, the answer should be yes, the escrow agent had no business releasing the funds unilaterally and is responsible for a gross breach of its duty as an escrow agent.
Contact & Map