Richard NewmanFTC Ad Compliance, FTC Investigations + Litigation, Internet Marketing
- Business Law, Arbitration & Mediation, Communications & Internet Law ...
- California, District of Columbia, Nevada, New York
Richard B. Newman is an FTC defense lawyer and marketing compliance and regulatory defense attorney at Hinch Newman LLP focusing on advertising and digital media matters. His FTC defense attorney practice includes conducting legal compliance reviews of advertising campaigns, representing clients in investigations and enforcement actions brought by the Federal Trade Commission and state attorneys general, commercial litigation, advising clients on promotional marketing programs, and negotiating and drafting legal agreements. Richard is currently admitted to practice law in California, New York, Nevada, the District of Columbia, and before the United States District Court for the Districts of Northern, Central and Southern California, the Southern District of New York and the District of Nevada. Richard is also admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. He is a member of the International Association of Privacy Professionals and the Performance Marketing Association.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- FTC Advertising + Defense
- Affiliate Marketing Agreements and Guidelines
- Business Litigation
- Data Management Agreements
- Domain Name Disputes
- eCommerce Law
- General Civil
- Internet Defamation
- Internet Law
- Internet Law Litigation
- Internet Marketing and Advertising Law
- Internet Privacy and Data Security Law
- Internet Trademark and Copyright Law
- Internet Website Agreements
- Mobile Marketing Law
- New Media and Technology
- Online Sweepstakes and Promotions Law
- Risk-Analysis and Regulatory Compliance
- Social Media Policies
- Software Licensing Agreements
- Telecommunications Law
- FTC Defense Lawyer
- FTC Compliance Lawyer
- District of Columbia
- New York
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Performance Marketing Association
- Member of Advertising Compliance Council
- CA State Bar Cyberlaw Committee on eCommerce, Data Security and Privacy
- Advertising and Marketing Law: The Regulatory Landscape, Webinar for Leading Continuing Legal Education Provider
- Course for legal professionals on lead generation, claim substantiation, advertising and marketing compliance, consumer-protection issues, FTC investigations and enforcement actions, social media and influencer campaigns, privacy and data security.
Internet law attorney Richard B. Newman interviewed by BBC World News about the congressional investigation into the scope of Russia’s alleged misinformation campaign leading up to the 2016 U.S. presidential race.Internet Privacy Lawyer Richard B. Newman Interviewed by BBC About Fake News
Internet privacy lawyer Richard B. Newman interviewed by BBC World News about Facebook's renewed commitment to enhanced privacy and data security measures.FTC Compliance Lawyer Richard B. Newman Interviewed by Today's Verdict
FTC compliance lawyer Richard B. Newman was recently invited to discuss children' safety and online privacy on Today's Verdict.FTC Defense Lawyer Richard B. Newman Interviewed by BBC About Facebook
FTC defense lawyer Richard B. Newman interviewed by BBC World News about privacy, data and Facebook.FTC Defense Lawyer Richard B. Newman on Inside Edition
FTC defense lawyer Richard B. Newman featured in an Inside Edition (2011) story about the FTC's Endorsement Guides and Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi's Zantrex diet pill endorsements.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.