- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Law
- Real Estate Law
- Securities Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Dowling Aaron Incorporated
- University of California - Hastings College of the Law
- University of Southern California
- California State Bar # 88782
- American Bar Association (Business and Health Care Law Sections)
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Judicial Arbitration Panel, Fresno County
- American Arbitration Association
- Panel Member
- California Continuing Education of the Bar
- Fresno County Bar Association (Estate Planning, Income Tax and Probate Sections)
- State Bar of California (Business Law Section)
- Estate Planning in Fresno
- California State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Dowling Aaron Incorporated Website
- California Employment and HR Law Blog
- Is an employee who “retires” statutorily entitled to immediate payment of all wages?
22 August 2016
- Judge resolves long-standing Hmong New Year dispute
20 May 2016
- Is medical expert opinion that minimal exposure to asbestos constituted a substantial factor contributing to the risk of developing mesothelioma in one who contracted the disease admissible?
14 March 2016
- Can an employee who reports crime personal to her in the work place but neither against employer nor concerning employment operation be afforded “whistleblower” protection?
21 October 2015
- Does a public university owe a duty of care to protect students from assaultive behavior of a student known to the university to have threatened assaulting others?
14 October 2015
- Do anxiety and stress relative to employee’s interaction with supervisor causing an inability to work under that supervisor constitute a disability recognized by FEHA?
3 June 2015
- Warning: persons engaged in malicious cyber-enabled activities may be added to the specially designated nationals list
20 May 2015
- New California Agency Disclosure Requirements for Commercial Agents and Brokers
1 May 2015
- Must the harassment to which an employee is subjected be severe or pervasive before an employer can be liable for failure to prevent harassment under FEHA?
13 March 2015
Contact & Map