Richard M. Adams, Esq., has been providing clients in Orlando and throughout Central Florida with outstanding legal guidance and representation for over 18 years. As managing partner of the Law Office of Adams & Luka, P.A., Mr. Adams focuses his law career on providing skilled legal representation for individuals accused of a wide array of crimes including assault and battery, child abuse, DUI, drug offenses, sex crimes, theft, and more. In addition, Mr. Adams represents victims of negligence who have suffered injuries in auto accidents, motorcycle and trucking accidents, premises liability and wrongful death due to the negligence of others. Mr. Adams works vigorously on behalf of all clients of the firm; in personal injury cases, he will not allow insurance companies to take advantage of his clients. Always protecting his clients' legal rights, Mr. Adams provides aggressive representation in every aspect of your injury claim. In his position as managing partner, Mr. Adams oversees all staff members at the firm, which assures that all client concerns and questions are addressed in a timely and professional manner. Beginning his career as a criminal attorney, Mr. Adams worked for the Ninth Judicial Circuit in the State of Florida. He was in the courtroom on a daily basis handling a large amount of cases. He then accepted a position at a large insurance defense firm in downtown Orlando where he learned how insurance companies handle claims, what strategies they use to limit or deny claims, and most importantly, how insurance companies will likely deal with injured victims' cases. Lastly, Mr. Adams is grateful that his peers in the legal field have retained him to represent them in their own cases.
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Domestic Violence
- White Collar Crime
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Family Law
- Automobile Accidents
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Adams & Luka, P.A.
- Barry University
- B.S. (1998)
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1997)
- Academy of Florida Trial Attorneys
- Orange County Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- - Current
- Richard M. Adams, Esq.'s Website Profile
- Adams & Luka, P.A. Website
- Richard M. Adams, Esq.'s Family Law Website Profile
- Adams & Luka, P.A. Family Law Website
- Orlando Criminal Lawyer Blog
- I Have a Criminal Record. Can I Have My Record Sealed or Expunged, and What is the Difference?
5 July 2018
- Do I Need to Answer Police Questions?
22 June 2018
- Can I be Charged with Drug Trafficking If I Was Only in Possession of Drugs and Did Not Actually Sell Any?
20 June 2018
- Concerned My Probation Officer is Going to Violate Me
14 June 2018
- Healthcare Fraud Investigations Are on the Rise
2 March 2018
- Are Police Body Cameras Helping the Prosecution or Defendants?
26 January 2018
- Can I Face Criminal Charges for Being in Possession of a Prescription Medication that Is Not Prescribed to Me?
9 January 2018
- Can I Face Any Criminal Charges for Lying to My Doctor to Get a Prescription?
9 January 2018
- Can Doctors Face Any Criminal Liability for Illegally Providing Controlled Substances?
9 January 2018