Richard Weldon is an experienced civil trial attorney based in Southwest Florida, and the managing member of Weldon & Rothman, PL. Mr. Weldon focuses his practice on personal injury and civil litigation.
In the area of personal injury, Mr. Weldon provides aggressive representation for matters involving auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, boating accidents, slip and falls, catastrophic personal injury, and wrongful death. Over the past decade, Mr. Weldon has successfully represented hundreds of individuals and families throughout Southwest Florida in personal injury cases. Additionally, Mr. Weldon maintains a general civil litigation practice, handling diverse matters including complex property disputes, business disputes, association claims, construction defects, probate litigation, and commercial litigation.
Mr. Weldon has an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest attorney rating awarded by that service. Mr. Weldon has also been named Top 40 under 40 by the National Trial Lawyers, and a Rising Star by Florida Super Lawyers Magazine. Mr. Weldon has been featured in Gulfshore Business Magazine, and is a frequent speaker on issues arising in personal injury cases.
Mr. Weldon received his law degree from University of Florida, and received his bachelor's degree from Florida State University. As an undergraduate, Mr. Weldon interned for then Governor Lawton Chiles. Mr. Weldon attended high school in Sarasota, Florida, where he was born and raised.
As an active part of the community, Mr. Weldon is an active member of the Collier County Bar Assn., the Michael R N McDonnell American Inn of Court, the Trial Lawyers Section of The Florida Bar, Florida Justice Assn., Southwest Florida Gator Alumni Club, and North Naples Church.
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Insurance Claims
- Insurance Bad Faith
- General Civil
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Contingent Fees
Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, many Employment Law claims
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly rates and retainers are based on the complexity of the legal matter.
- University of Florida
- J.D. | Law
- Florida State University College of Law
- B.S. | Business Management
- Top 40 Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers Association
- AV Preeminent Ratings
- 10.0 Rating - Top Personal Injury Attorney
- Florida Justice Association
- Eagle Member
- Florida State Bar # 670626
- - Current
- Weldon & Rothman, PL – Personal Injury and Employment Law Attorneys
- Need Legal Advice Regarding Your Job? Br
22 April 2019
- Injured by another negligent driver? Let
15 April 2019
- Injured by another driver’s negligence?
8 April 2019
- Did your roof claim get denied, but your
1 April 2019
- Did your neighbor get a new roof, but yo
4 March 2019
- We are still accepting Hurricane Irma Cl
25 February 2019
- Richard Weldon, Esq. is an experienced P
19 February 2019
- Bradley Rothman, Esq. is a Board Certifi
11 February 2019
- We always appreciate our clients’ kind
8 February 2019