- Employment Law
- Tax Law
Additional Practice Area
- Employee Benefits
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Stoel Rives LLP
- University of Washington School of Law
- Articles editor, Washington Law Review
- San Luis Rey College
- Activities: Member, Tax Council of the Washington State Bar Association’s Taxation Section; chair, Seattle Pension Roundtable; past director and Significant Issues Chair, Western Pension Conference (Seattle Chapter 1985-90); drafter of Washington State exemptions of retirement plan benefits from legal process and of retirement plan loans from state usury limitations.
- Activities: Richard was selected by his professional peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White, 8th and 9th eds.).
- Activities: Member, Human Rights Task Force, Greater Seattle Chamber of Commerce (1989).
- Washington State Bar # 6922
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map