Richard HarperHere to Help You Rebuild Your Life
- Divorce, Family Law, Estate Planning
Richard is a Team Leader Attorney at Stange Law Firm, PC and he practices out of the Clayton, Missouri Office. He will listen to your family law case and will help guide you through the legal process.
Richard has been practicing law for more than thirty years and has extensive litigation experience in civil and criminal litigation. Prior to working at Stange Law Firm, Richard worked at the St. Louis County Circuit Attorney’s Office where he supervised a department, (2017 to 2018), the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office (1991 to 2017) and the Missouri State Public Defender Commission (1988 to 1991).
Richard graduated from St. Louis University with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology. He later went on to earn his Juris Doctor degree from the St. Louis University School of Law. Richard has extensive litigation and legal research and writing experience, and is on the Elder Law Committee of the Missouri Bar Association. Richard is also a trained Mediator.
In addition to his legal work, Richard likes to spend time with family, attend Church, read, listen to music, and watch movies.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Team Leader Attorney
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- - Current
- Saint Louis University School of Law
- The Missouri Bar  # 36030
- Lead Counsel Rated for Family Law
- Lead Counsel
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- St. Louis Family Law Blog
- Mapping Out Your Path to Post-Divorce Recovery
February 5, 2023
- How Inheritance Taxes Impact Ordinary Americans
December 5, 2022
- What Is a Postnuptial Agreement, and Should I Consider One?
November 4, 2022
- Family Law Headquarters | Divorce & Family Law News & Info | Missouri, Illinois, Kansas & Oklahoma
- The Use of Subpoenas in Family Law Litigation
April 25, 2023
- What Is An Offer of Judgment?
February 22, 2023
- When To Get a New Attorney?
January 8, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.