Experienced in preparing wills and trusts, real estate transactions, business advice, contracts, land-use, water rights, environmental law, simple and complex litigation, probate, representation of irrigation districts, arbitration, mediation, Klamath Falls, Oregon. Co-authored Geothermal Resources Article, and Chaired Oregon State Bar Natural Resources Committee.
Real estate: Lease, purchase and sale, easements, well agreements, geothermal issues.
Estate Planning and Administration: Wills, trusts, deeds, probate, trust administration.
General counseling, arbitration and mediation.
Over 35 years experience, farm boy turned attorney, with extensive business and teaching experience.
Oregon State University, Bachelor of Science Business Administration.
Creighton University School of Law, Juris Doctor
Resume upon request.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- - Current
- Attorney and other legal work, Oregon and Hawaii.
- Creighton University School of Law
- J.D. (1975) | Law
- Oregon State University
- B.S. (1972) | Business/Mathematics
- Activities: Published research, Minority Small Business Enterprise in Oregon
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Member, Section Chair
- - Current
- Activities: Member of Sections: Real Estate, Estate Planning, Alternate Dispute Resolution. Former Chair of Natural Resources Committee, conducted CLE on Cogeneration.