Attorney Clark is a New Hampshire seacoast native. Mr. Clark focuses his practice in personal injury, auto accidents, spinal, neck & back injuries, DWI, criminal matters, divorce, business law and civil litigation.
Attorney Clark has successfully achieved millions of dollars in injury awards.
He is admitted to practice law in New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Mr. Clark completed DWI Trial Defense training at Harvard Law School. Attorney Clark was a private criminal contract defense attorney appointed to the Newburyport District Court from 2008-2012. He is certified in criminal defense representation by the Commonwealth of MA, Essex County Bar Advocates. Attorney Clark is a member of the New Hampshire Association of Justice, Rockingham Bar Association, and the New Hampshire Bar Association. Mr. Clark graduated from the Massachusetts School of Law (2002) and Franklin Pierce College (1998).
We provide trustworthy and responsive counsel in matters involving:
* Personal injury. We handle serious injury claims stemming from motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, and product liability claims. Don't let the insurance company try to pressure you into taking less than your case is worth. Our firm has successfully obtained some of the highest dollar settlements in NH and MA.
* Drunk driving defense. If you are arrested for DWI, DUI, or OUI in New Hampshire or Massachusetts, it is critical that you hire a lawyer immediately. We will help you get the best possible outcome for your situation.
* Criminal defense. We defend clients charged with misdemeanors and felonies. While doing this in all New Hampshire and Massachusetts courts, we work with you to ensure you're satisfied with the outcome.
* Divorce and family law. We handle all matters related to or arising out of divorce, from child custody and visitation to child support, alimony and the division of marital debts and assets.
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Car Accidents & Personal Injury
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Retainers are required for Divorce and Criminal matters
- New Hampshire
- English: Spoken, Written
- Lawyer / Founder
- Clark & Assoc, LLP
- Private Contract Attorrney
- Commonwealth of MA
- Certified in Criminal and DWI trial matters. Appointed to the Newburyport District Court and handling cases throughout Rockingham County, NH and Essex County, MA.
- New England Law | Boston
- J.D. (2002) | Personal Injury, Criminal and Litigation
- Legal Advisor
- New Hampshire Magazine
- Personal Injury Legal Expert quoted for the November 2010 Personal Injury section.
- Massachusetts Criminal Defense Contract Attorney
- Private Contract Attorney
- Activities: Private Contract Criminal Defense Certified
- New Hampshire Criminal Defense Assoc.
- Activities: Drunk driving: DWI / DUI / OUI operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs defense within NH and MA.
- Should I sign the Release from the auto insurance company for my NH car accident injury?
- The Law Blog of Richard E. Clarck
- Criminal Defense Advocate
- Commonwealth of MA
- Q. If the police take my firearms in a New Hampshire domestic violence case, how do I get my firearms back?
26 April 2017
- Q. Did Stryker recall their Rejuvenate and ABG II modular neck-hip stems?
10 August 2014
- Q. How much can I expect to get from a Stryker Hip Recall settlement if I use a lawyer in NH or MA?
10 August 2014
- Q. If I’m a New Hampshire resident and I created my will in another State, should a New Hampshire attorney redo my will?
17 June 2014
- Q. Should I sign the Release from the auto insurance company for my NH car accident injury?
13 June 2014
- Q. Will another attorney consider my car accident injury if I have been denied representation by other NH personal injury attorneys?
3 June 2014
- Should a New Hampshire resident that completed their existing will in another State, create a New Hampshire will?
2 June 2014
- Q. Who can complete the DWI alcohol concentration testing for a NH DWI / DUI arrest?
3 April 2014
- Q. When can I file to increase or decrease my existing Child Support court order in NH?
24 March 2014
The Law Office of Richard E. Clark, LLC handles all types of legal issues throughout New Hampshire and Massachusetts. With offices in both Portsmouth and Dover, New Hampshire, he can...Personal Injury Lawyer, NH and MA
The Law Office of Richard E. Clark handles all types of serious personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don't pay attorney's fees until we recover money...Divorce Lawyer, Portsmouth and Dover, NH
Richard E. Clark, Divorce Lawyer in Portsmouth and Dover, NH. http://www.nhseacoastlawyers.comCar Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer
Portsmouth and Dover, NH personal injury and car accident lawyer. http://www.nhseacoastlawyers.comDWI and Drunk Driving Lawyer
Portsmouth and Dover, NH personal injury and car accident lawyer. http://www.nhseacoastlawyers.com