(502) 429-8496Tap to Call This Lawyer
Richard Allen Greenberg
- Business Law, Estate Planning, Environmental Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Since 1985, Richard A. Greenberg, Attorney at Law has practiced business law, estate planning, and environmental law. Using his years of experience, Mr. Greenberg provides excellent representation and knowledgeable advice to businesses in a variety of matters, including financial, employment, transactional, and environmental concerns. In addition, he helps individuals protect their families with an effective estate plan. Richard Greenberg, Attorney at Law serves Louisville and Kentucky.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Environmental Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Louisville
- Tulane University
- Kentucky State Bar
- Louisville Bar Association
- Environmental Law Section Chairman
- - Current
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Natural Resources Law Section Chairman
Websites & Blogs
- Richard A. Greenberg, Attorney at Law website
- Richard A. Greenberg, Attorney at Law Blog
- How To Find The Best Business Lawyer
February 12, 2019
- 7 COMMON ESTATE PLANNING MISTAKES
January 21, 2019
- EFFECTS OF ENVIRONMENTAL REGULATION
March 6, 2017
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.