(916) 226-4480Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Richard Abdallah started the Law Office of Richard M. Abdallah after spending two years practicing law with his brother. Prior to practicing law, Richard spent 13 years working in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Richard received his Jurisdoctor degree from Lincoln Law School of Sacramento and his Bachelor degree from Sacramento State University, Sacramento, where he graduated Cum Laude. Richard focuses his practice on Family Law.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- Lincoln University
- J.D. (2010) | Law
- California State University - Sacramento
- B.A. (1997) | Biological Sciences
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.