I have been in practice for over 27 years, primarily in the area of family law, handling cases involving divorce, paternity, time sharing, child support, alimony, etc.
I am a sole practitioner, so my clients receive the benefit of significant one-on-one care of their cases.
I am happy to resolve cases amicably when I can, but I am not afraid to litigate cases to protect or fight for my clients' rights.
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Ric Woodward
- - Current
- Practicing primarily in the area of Family Law litigation, representing both males and females, in Brevard County, Florida.
- University of Florida
- J.D. (1990)
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- B.A. (1983) | Business Administration
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney 2018
- Attorney and Practice Magazines
- 10 Best Attorney 2018 Client Satisfaction
- American Institute of Family Law Attorney
- BV Distinguished 2018 - Very High Rating in Both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards
- Law office of Ric Woodward