Reneta L. Green-Streett is an associate in the Morris James Personal Injury Practice Group. Reneta’s litigation experience includes trials in all of Delaware’s courts of law with a focus on Superior Court practice. It is this litigation experience that enables Reneta to offer her clients insightful and practical advice throughout the life of their case.
Reneta is a Delaware girl – born and bred. Born in Seaford and raised on a farm in Greenwood, she only left Delaware briefly to obtain her collegiate and professional degrees. After graduating high school from Milford High School, Reneta attended The College of William and Mary. While there, Reneta obtained two Bachelor of Arts degrees in English and Sociology and graduated magna cum laude. In 2009, Reneta obtained her law degree from The Marshall-Wythe School of Law at The College of William and Mary.
Upon graduation from law school, Reneta served as a judicial law clerk to The Honorable Robert B. Young of the Superior Court of the State of Delaware. While completing her judicial clerkship, Reneta decided to focus her career on personal injury and civil litigation.
Reneta began her career at insurance defense firm, Young & McNelis. For nearly seven years, Reneta represented several insurance companies; provided insurance coverage opinions; and defended motor vehicle, property, and premises liability cases. Reneta’s background allows her to provide her clients a unique viewpoint on the value of their claim from the insurance company’s perspective.
When she’s not zealously advocating for her clients, Reneta can be spotted kickboxing, spinning, or playing with her dogs. She fancies herself a bit of a “foodie,” and loves to try new restaurants. She also enjoys a tortured love of the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- State Bar of Delaware
- Morris James Personal Injury Group Blog
- Opioid-Related Car Accidents are on the Rise
24 April 2019
- New Detection Methods and Treatments may Change how Doctors Care for Victims with Traumatic Brain Injuries
18 April 2019
- What Not to Do After a Delaware Car Accident
19 March 2019
- A Lawyer Can Help You Overcome Challenges in Your Motorcycle Accident Case
1 March 2019
- Seeking Compensation for Motorcycle Accident Nerve Damage
19 February 2019
- How Survival Claims and Wrongful Death Claims Differ in Delaware
1 February 2019
- Understanding Jackknife Truck Accidents
18 January 2019
- Office Workers Can Often Obtain Significant Workers' Compensation Benefits
1 January 2019
- Filing a Wrongful Death Claim in Delaware
18 December 2018