- Personal Injury, Business Law
Rene Rogers has been a licensed attorney handling personal injury cases for 38 years. A a native Houstonian, she graduated from the University of Houston College of Law. Rene specializes in catastrophic injury cases, including 18-wheeler and automobile collisions, wrongful death, products liability, premises liability and medical negligence cases. She has been AV-Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell’s Attorney Peer Rating review for more than 30 years. The AV-Preeminent rating is the highest possible rating as to both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards.
Rene practices with her husband, Mark Wham and their son, Ryan Wham. Rene is a member of the Board of Directors for the Woodlands Bar Association and the Dispute Resolution Center. She will be joining the boards for the Montgomery County Bar Association and the Executive Women's Alliance this fall. In her spare time, Rene loves to hike with her dogs.
- Personal Injury
- Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
- State Bar of Texas
- University of Houston - Downtown
- J.D. (1984) | Law
- University of Houston - Main Campus
- B.A. (1981) | Political Science
- Honors: Cum Laude
- State Bar of Texas  # 17185200
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.