Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Claimed Lawyer ProfileBlawgsearch
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of William W. Hurst, LLC
- - Current
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
Websites & Blogs
- Indianapolis Personal Injury Lawyer
- Indiana Personal Injury Law Blog
- I Have the Coverage but My Auto Insurance Company Refuses to Pay for My Crash’s Medical Treatment, Can They Do That?
12 February 2020
- I Was Just Involved in a Car Crash with an Emergency Vehicle—Can I Recover for My Injuries and Property Damage?
7 February 2020
- Have you been in a Car Crash that you did not cause but you don’t have insurance, can you still make a claim?
2 February 2020
- I Was Walking Across the Street and Got Hit by A Car, what do I do? Will Insurance Cover My Injuries?
22 January 2020
- Unlocked and Loaded: Court of Appeals Affirms Judgment on the Pleadings in Favor of Careless Handgun Owner
22 January 2020
- Law Office of William W. Hurst, LLC Named to Best Law Firms 2020 By U.S. News & World Report – Given Tier 1 Ranking For Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
1 November 2019
- Are Medical Bills Admissible At Trial When The Plaintiff Isn’t Claiming Medical Expenses??
11 October 2019
- Fisticuffs and Bar Nuts: Making Sense of Indiana’s Legal Foreseeability Test Post Cavanaugh’s Sport’s Bar & Eatery v. Eric Porterfield
7 October 2019
- Can a Persons Own Insurance Company Treat Them Like the Enemy if They are Hit by an Uninsured Motorist and are Claiming their Own Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
3 October 2019
Contact & Map