Reid A. JonesWiener, Weiss & Madison, A Professional Corporation
- Business Law, Arbitration & Mediation, Employment Law
- Eastern District of Louisiana, Louisiana, Middle District of Louisiana, Western Districts of Louisiana
Reid is an experienced Litigation Attorney at Wiener, Weiss & Madison. He is dedicated to representing individuals and businesses in a variety of legal disputes. His practice areas include Commercial, Property, Insurance, and Construction Law matters. Reid brings extensive experience, knowledge and skill to advocate for your legal needs.
In 2009, Reid received his B.S. from the University of Texas at Austin. He obtained his J.D. from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University in 2012. Reid practices in both Federal and Louisiana State Courts. His jurisdictions include the State of Louisiana, United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, and the U.S. District Courts for the Western, Eastern and Middle Districts of Louisiana.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Eastern District of Louisiana
- Middle District of Louisiana
- Western Districts of Louisiana
- 5th Circuit
- Associate Attorney
- Wiener, Weiss & Madison, A Professional Corporation
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
- J.D. (2012)
- Order of the Coif, Louisiana Law Review
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.S. (2009)
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.