Business Law, Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury ...
The Justia Legal Services and Lawyers Directory is currently undergoing system maintenance, profile editing is temporarily disabled please try again later.
I became an attorney in Arizona because of her passion for helping people. For me, it's about making a difference—one person at a time. At my core, I really make it a priority to listen to clients.
Often the issues they are dealing with are only part of the story and even little details can help make a strong case.
Because of this, I make sure you are heard. This allows me to be thorough and effective in litigation.
Born and raised in Arizona, I attended and graduated magna cum laude from Northern Arizona University. My degree is a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and Psychology.
My next education stop was specifically law and I received my degree from California Western School of Law. I am licensed to practice in both Arizona and California.
When I am not in the office I love to be involved in the community. I speak on community panels and enjoy participating in a variety of causes throughout our Phoenix and Arizona communities.
My goal is to make clients feel comfortable. I help them navigate through the, often, difficult and confusing terrains of the legal world.
I'm proud to also be the Director of Education for Bailey Law Firm!
The goal is to ensure our attorneys are always pursuing their best. Learning the best and most cutting-edge, continuing education opportunities.
Bailey Law Firm specializes in business and corporate law, estate planning, and litigation in Arizona.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Animal & Dog Law
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
State Bar of California
State Bar of Arizona
- Attorney Profile - Bailey Law Firm in Arizona
- Bailey Law Firm Arizona - Articles