(817) 764-3459Tap to Call This Lawyer
Rebecca Kristine EatonKearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC
- Health Care Law, Business Law, Employment Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Health Care Law
- Business Law
- Employment Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24059705
- Senior Attorney
- Kearney, McWilliams & Davis, PLLC
- - Current
- Rebecca represents healthcare providers and entities in a variety of business, employment, and regulatory matters. Her experience includes structuring complex transactions and business arrangements; drafting employment agreements, noncompete covenants, confidentiality provisions, and employment policies; managing regulatory risks; resolving pre-litigation employment, business, and shareholder disputes; and representing providers in administrative proceedings, including hearings before the Texas Medical Board.
- Business Litigation Attorney
- Whitaker Chalk Swindle & Schwartz PLLC
- Business litigator, representing clients in state and federal court, administrative proceedings, and arbitration, including business and contract actions; employment disputes; trade secret and noncompete lawsuits; director and shareholder disputes; fiduciary duty litigation; fraudulent transfer claims; high-asset trust and estate disputes; and document-intensive and technical discovery and evidentiary matters, including protocols for e-discovery and forensic examinations of computers and mobile devices.
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law - Texas Wesleyan University
- Texas State Bar  # 24059705
- - Current
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.