- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Family Law ...
Raymond Tarnowski was born and raised in Southeastern Pennsylvania. His passion, focus and work ethic are representative of the area. He attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and worked in Washington, D.C. as a lobbyist where he helped enact legislation throughout the country and developed programs with the EPA. Raymond learned from his success as a lobbyist that he had the natural ability to advocate on behalf of others. To capitalize on this talent, he set out to become a lawyer and graduated from Villanova University Law School.
Before joining the Ciccarelli Law Offices, Raymond interned with the Chester County District Attorney's Office, where he prosecuted criminal cases at preliminary hearings throughout Chester County. He also worked closely with federal judges in United States Bankruptcy Court in Camden, New Jersey and the United States District Court in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. These experiences serve Raymond well today, as he knows how to evaluate his clients' cases from every angle: Judge, Plaintiff, Prosecutor and Defense.
Currently, Raymond practices in both criminal and civil law. His aggressive, yet understanding nature lets his clients know they are receiving the representation they need and deserve. He is determined to fight for the futures of those facing criminal charges in the Philadelphia area, in addition to representing those in need of guidance regarding family law matters.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- White Collar Crime
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- B.A. | Journalism and Mass Communications
- Villanova University
- J.D. | Law
- American Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.