- Criminal Law, Divorce, Employment Law ...
Attorney Raymond Mello, a native of Burlington, Massachusetts, attended Northeastern University where he graduated Cum Laude with a degree in Criminal Justice. Following graduation, Attorney Mello began a career with the Police Department of Hudson, New Hampshire, rising to the rank of captain and gaining a true appreciation for the law enforcement side of criminal justice.
During his time at the Hudson Police Department, Attorney Mello served as a Detective, Prosecutor, and finally Operations Commander. He would eventually choose to attend the New England School of Law in Boston, Massachusetts, graduating in the top 10 of his class and behind named a New England Law Scholar. Attorney Mello’s involvement with the school was not strictly limited to the classroom, as he has been published in the Law Review of the New England School of Law.
Since his retirement from the police department, Ray Mello has been actively engaged in the practice of law. With specialties including Criminal Law, Family Law, Municipal Employment Law, and Personal Injury Law, he has the ability to represent clients facing a wide variety of differing needs. On the personal side of things, Mello has many interests including outdoor sports and recreation such as road and mountain bicycling, mountain climbing, hiking, saltwater fishing, golf and most importantly spending time with his family!
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Northeastern University
- B.S. | Criminal Justice
- New Hampshire Bar Association  # 10569
- Bernstein & Mello
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.