Free Consultation: (614) 407-0443Tap to Call This Lawyer
Raquel Ann Parish

Raquel Ann Parish

Premium Family Law Firm | R. A. Parish Law, LLC
  • Divorce, Family Law
  • Maryland, Ohio
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Raquel Ann Parish is an OHIO based attorney who practices solely in the area of family and marital law. She graduated from the University of Maryland University College, Cum Laude, with a degree in Psychology. She went on to earn her Juris Doctorate from the top tier rated University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law in Baltimore, Maryland.

Ms. Parish has cared about family law issues throughout her career and she has consistently helped her family law clients reach amicable resolutions for their cases. She has successfully negotiated numerous martial settlement agreements and shared parenting plans, including child support. When cases are not able to resolve, Ms. Parish is a fierce advocate at trial. She maintains her commitment to families who need quality legal assistance when facing Family and Divorce disputes.

Ms. Parish believes in working closely with her clients to ensure that they understand their cases and that they understand the best and most realistic solutions to resolving their family law matters. She offers guidance and education to clients through each step of the process, helping to ease fears and providing expectations. Ms. Parish is committed to resolving case matters amicably, especially in cases involving children. Ms. Parish will vigorously protect client’s rights when necessary if the parties involved cannot agree concerning the case issues. She is experienced and ready to help you today.

Practice Areas
    Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
  • Free Consultation
    No Cost, No Obligation Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Maryland Court of Appeals
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Supreme Court of Ohio Office of Attorney Services
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
J.D. | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
State Bar of Ohio  # 0098643
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Maryland State Bar  # 1212120060
Activities: Civil Litigation and Family Law
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
R. A. Parish Law, LLC
Legal Answers
76 Questions Answered
Q. Are there any cases that cite about Parent alienation Syndrome or Malicious Parent Syndrome?
A: Parent alienation Syndrome and Malicious Parent Syndrome are not recognized by the American Psychiatric Association as actual "Syndrome". A Divorce or Custody case in Ohio based solely on the issues of alienation and malicious parent fails to take into the consideration the best interest of the children. The best interest of the children is court's sole focus. Parties should focus on the best interest factors which can include evidence of alienation or malicous parent.
Q. Do you help with paternity? there were 2 other men she slept with.
A: Unmarried Fathers can register their potential paternity with the Ohio putative Father's registry so the state is aware of the Father's claims. Unmarried Fathers in Ohio can go to Child Support to request DNA testing and an administrative order of Paternity to establish parentage. Unmarried Fathers also have a right to file for custody of their child in the Juvenile court of the county where their minor child resides (generally where the Mother resides). Fathers can get more information about filing for custody by visiting the county juvenile court in person and/or reviewing custody information online at the juvenile court website.
Q. My wife filed for divorce. The papers were sent a month ago via certified mail. I have not received the papers.
A: The Ohio Rules of Civil Procedure require that service must be completed on the opposing party prior to the court making any final rulings in the case. There is nothing to do until the papers are received from the post office, sheriff or process server. Parties who avoid service can be served by publication notice in a local newspaper. If parties are in agreement to go forward with a case they can file a waiver of service to absolve the filing party of the requirement to serve the court papers by certified mail, process server or sheriff. Parties should be aware of all court timelines and timelines for answering in filing any waivers.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
R. A. Parish Law, LLC
P. O. Box 881
Delaware, OH 43015
Telephone: (614) 407-0443
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.