I am not licensed in Arizona. I work with Arizona and other state licensed attorneys on state and Federal Civil and Criminal defense litigation matters. I represent clients in Native American Indian law and areas of law where Federal Law preempts state law. And areas of state law that are exceptions for me to practice or on Motion or otherwise allowed by a Judge.
I have (22) years of actual litigation experience. This experience includes 1,000s of Bench Trials and (52) Jury Trials to verdict in both Civil and Criminal cases. I was an Assistant Prosecutor for about 41/2 years assigned nearly every kind of crime, specially assigned to prosecute all sex crimes. I do specialized Writs and Appeal work from the lowest Tribal, state and Federal Courts all the way up to the Supreme Court of the United States.
I specialize in stratagem and effective tactical implementation to gain leverage that is cost efficient to win. Reasonable effort is used to try to avoid costly litigation and resolve the problem by amicable settlement when advantages to do so.
Call me at 623.210.6166 (direct).
- Native American Law
- Civil Rights
- Criminal Law
- Tax Law
- Employment Law
- International Law
- Real Estate Law
- DUI & DWI
- Appeals & Appellate
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- American College of Law, Brea
- Honors: Multiple American Jurisprudence Awards for Academic Excellence - Appellate Advocacy; Law and Medicine; and Cum Laude
- American Jurisprudence Award for Academic Excellence in Law and Medicine; American Jurisprudence Award for Academic Excellence in Appellate Advocacy; J.D. and B.S.L. w/Academic Honors
- Lawyers Cooperative Publishing Inc.
- Phi Theta Kappa
- National Bar Association Member; American Bar Association Member; Justice Pro Tem
- Decisions published in National Indian Law Reporter
- "Diplomatic Immunity", IWCPR, California and Washington D.C.
- Juris Doctor Degree ("J.D.") w/honors; Bachelor Science in Law ("B.S.L.") w/honors;
- American College of Law Brea, California