Free Consultation: (225) 338-9238Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Randy Bryan Ligh

  • Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Business Law ...
  • Louisiana, Louisiana
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Attorney Randy Ligh brings an excellent record of effective representation and satisfying results. No matter the issue, he will fight for his clients and ensure that their rights are protected. Previous experience as a former prosecutor and courtroom litigator, Randy Ligh carries an inside knowledge to evaluating and winning cases. As such, Randy Ligh is highly skilled in advocating for his clients and he will carefully analyze his client’s cases to determine the best course of action.

Practice Areas
    Personal Injury
    Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
    Traffic Tickets
    Suspended License
    Municipal Law
    Civil Rights
    Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
  • Free Consultation
  • Contingent Fees
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Depending on the case and the situation, flat fees, contingent fees and hourly bill is available and considered.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Louisiana State Bar Association
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
J.D. (1993)
Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University Logo
Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
B.S. (1990) | Mathematics and English
Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge Logo
Professional Associations
Louisiana State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Roper Ligh LLC
Randy B Ligh, Attorney at Law
Legal Answers
677 Questions Answered
Q. Went to court on an unpaid debt. Creditor was granted judgement. I called the creditor to set up payment plan and they w
A: Did you call the actual creditor or did you call the attorney for the creditor. If oyu called the actual creditor, then I would contact the attorney for the creditor and make the same request----usually they will either discuss your request and pass it on to the creditor, or they will provide you with a more direct contact number of a person for you to contact to discuss your request. If they are not responsive, then I would recommend that you contact an attorney in general practice, litigation otr debtor relief and consult with them about the specifics of your matter and the best way to proceed. Good luck.
Q. Q: Filed a petition for custody based upon abuse and to establish child support what I’ll be the first step of this case
A: If you filed the petition and you had an attorney file it on your behalf, then please speak to your attorney and discuss this. If you filed it without an attorney, then please use the Justia Find a lawyer tab and search for family law/cusody/support lawyers in the parish the petition was filed----call a few of them, neet with them (telephone and/or in perosn), and hire the one with whom you are most comfortable. You do not want to go to court without a lawyer. Good luck.
Q. What should I do if my landlord enters my apartment before my 60 day notice and does the final inspection without notice
A: I recommend that you fight this. You can ask your landlord for an itemization of the monies he;s charging you as well as he identify the damages. If you dispute the itemization, or if you do not want to speak to the landlord yourself, then I would consult with a general practice or litigation lawyer in your area ---bring the lease and paperwork to the meeting with the lawyer and then decide how you want to proceed. Good luck.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Roper Ligh LLC
10839 Perkins Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
Telephone: (225) 338-9238
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.