Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&AResponsive Law
- Family Law
- Appeals & Appellate
Additional Practice Areas
- Legal Decision Making, Parenting Time
- Child Support and Arrears
- Jurisdiction and Venue
- Father's Rights
- Modification of Decision Making, Parenting Time, Child Support
- Relocation of minor children
- Child Custody
- Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Enactment Act
- Uniform Child Support Enforcement Act
- Domesticating Out of State Orders
- Prenuptial Agreements and Litigation
- Matrimonial Law
- Domestic Relations
- High Asset cases
Video Chat and Conferencing
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$150 consultation for 1.5 hours minimum. Full representation Flat Fees, Unbundled Legal Services, Limited Scope are all options for you, Pro Bono for those who qualify. Effective, affordable representation, advance fees may be made in payments when appropriate. I strive to provide legal representation to all and if a client cannot afford full representation, I always discuss other options.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- Maricopa Superior Court Arbitrator
- Arbitrator, Maricopa Superior Court
- - Current
- Selected each year to serve as an arbitrator in matters subject to mandatory mediation in civil matters for Maricopa Superior Court
- Westford College
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person (2007) | Real Estate
- James E. Rogers College of Law, University of Arizona
- J.D. | Law
- Was impressed with myself after receiving "A" grade in Charles Ares' classes! I did it because it was a welcome challenge. Also enjoyed Kenny Hegland's contract law during year 1. Met quality students and so many in our class became successful attorneys.
- Activities: Study, Study, Study.
- University of Arizona
- B.A. | General Studies
- College at the U of A was wonderful. I received a quality education at an affordable price.
- Honors: Political Science, honor student throughout education
- Activities: Taking part in post-graduate philosophy classes with Alan Buchanan, who believed more in me than I did.
- H.S. | College Preparatory
- Wonderful experience. Despite the higher standards, I was still accepted at all colleges applied to, including University of Michigan.
- Honors: English
- Activities: Study, study, study!
- Arizona State Bar
- Arizona Court of Appeals
- U.S. Bankruptcy, 9th Circuit
- Arizona Small Business Association
- - Current
- Arizona Women's Lawyer Association
- - Current
138 Questions Answered
- Q. I would like to know how and if there is a way to address current child support order.
- A: Arizona currently uses the 2018 Arizona Child Support Calculator. This is available for your use online. Part of any child support calculation includes a "self-support" test. The legislature has set a certain amount (currently $1,400) as the amount you need to support yourself. If you do not have that much, you may not have to pay child support. To modify your child support, you are the party who needs to file a Petition to Modify (simplified procedure or regular) and the Petition must be filed and served. It is important to do it as soon as possible because child support, if modified by the Court, will be modified retroactive to the first day of the month after your file. If you need additional assistance, I recommend contacting an experienced family law attorney.
- Q. How do I get out of a subpoena. I do not want to testify against my brother in his divorce
- A: The subpoena should have detailed information on it regarding your right to object. However, if you do not have a viable, legal objection, you may be forced to testify. You should consult an experienced family law attorney to assist you with the matter. It is important that you do not ignore the subpoena.
- Q. Need to find case rulings for appeals in Superior Ct re: injunctions ruled in Municipal Ct - Mohave County, AZ
- A: You may want to seek out a law clerk, as it is legal research you need. However, if you want your work done by an attorney, then definitely contact an attorney who is familiar with appeals.
Contact & Map